- Six magnificent drawers
- The unfinished finish (muhahahah!)
- It can double as a changing table, and will grow with our son as he gets older
A TV Stand! What I like about it:
- Low-to-the-ground storage!!! Need I say more? As our boy gets older, I want organizational systems that will set him up for success (to put his toys away, dang it!)
- Did I mention storage? It has both open and concealed storage, which bodes well for a good-lookin' space
- No, we will not be using this to support a TV...you'll have to wait and see what's happening with this.
Billy bookcases! What I like about it:
- Well, obviously, the storage element
- These are super inexpensive and easy to dress up with moulding
- I've used these in other areas of my home and have found them to be very versatile and a great way to frame or anchor focal points in a room
- They'll grow with our boy
I fully expect that (especially as our son gets older) this room will become a "disaster area," as my mom would say -- that's just what kids do. I don't have my hopes set on this room looking amazing 100% of the time. Real life happens and I'm totally fine with that. But it sure will be fun putting it all together!