You may remember I installed these built-ins in the nursery. Well..... I finally made a cushion to go on top of the bench. Woo hoo!
It was a pretty easy process. I cut two long rectangles of fabric, which would become the top and bottom of the cushion. I also cut three thin strips of fabric, which would become the sides. I sewed everything together, inside out. You're probably realizing at this point that I'm too sleep-deprived to write up a good step-by-step overview of this project. So, these pictures are all you're going to get. :)
Once almost all of the sides were sewn, I turned the whole thing right-side in and then stuffed it.