Meet Our New Backyard!!
Anyway, we recently (finally!) had our backyard landscaped. This was NOT a DIY project in the slightest. We hired professionals and boy, I'm so glad we did! There is no way we could have done this project ourselves. Landscaping is entirely outside of my wheelhouse. Like, not even in the same universe as my wheelhouse.
Here are the shocking BEFORE pictures.
- 20 ft x 20 ft dark grey stained concrete patio (salt finish)
- Retaining wall
- Sod, trees, and general shubbery
- Sprinklers, drip, and irrigation
- Concrete path to side yard
- Concrete on garage side of house, and driveway extended
- Dog run
Eventually, we'll add a pergola or some sort of shade structure on the patio. Oh, and patio furniture. Details, ya know.
This is Aybee's doggy area. The plan is to add a gate and a shade structure for her.
That's one happy poochy!